Ways to Give
Your investment in Tahoe Maritime Museum is essential to our operations and programs. We need your donation support to continue the unique and important exhibits and education programs that are at the heart of what Tahoe Maritime Museum does. We are committed to our mission and depend on donors like you to help us! As a non-profit organization, we rely on donations to sustain daily operations and for program development so that we may continue to be an asset to our members and community. Donating to the Museum is a wonderful way to support all that we do!
The Annual Fund provides the necessary support for us to care for the collection, keep the ride boat in service, attend regional events, develop our educational programs, and maintain the Museum’s infrastructure. Thank you again for your support of the Museum’s mission through your generous contribution!
Ways to donate:
- Download our Annual Fund Contribution Form.
- Send a check to our mailing address:
401 West Lake Blvd.
P.O. Box 1907
Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Online Donation via PayPal (located at the bottom left of each page)
Planned Giving – Furth Society
In Honor/Memory of Gifts
- For Gifts of Stock please contact our Executive Director, Lora Nadolski at (530) 583-9283 ext. 101, for transfer instructions.
- If your employer has a Matching Gift Program, please consider taking advantage of it to increase the impact of your gift.
For more information about donating to Tahoe Maritime Museum, call or email us today!
(530) 583-9283 or firstname.lastname@example.org