The Steamer Ball 2019
Saturday, July 13, 2019 from 5:00PM-9:30PM
The Steamer Ball is an event you will not want to miss! Held in the Museum’s Mountain View Meadow and Gazebo Garden, this aesthetically pleasing and interactive event will host live music from West Shore Jazz, dancing, lawn games, delectable food stations by As You Wish Catering, and signature drinks. During dessert, guests will have a chance to win high-end raffle items, or bid on an item in the exciting live auction. Every wave of your bidding paddle provides greater educational opportunities for the museum. Invite your family and friends to join you for this exceptional summer evening garden party!
Call 530.583.9283 x105 for Tickets!
General – $190
Friends of the Museum – $150
Members – $170
Kids 12 and under – $100
Ask about a Table for 10
Generously Sponsored By:
Sierra Sotheby’s International Reality, Plumas Bank, Green Envy, Charles Schwab, West Shore Association, Nash Construction, Mountain Lion Aviation, Stellar Tahoe, Trunk Show, Tahoe Flow Arts
- An Enchanted Evening for ten at Keever Vineyards with a winery tour, tasting, and dinner in The Cave.
Courtesy of Bill and Olga Keever.
- Cocktail cruise for ten aboard Saga, a 38-foot Chris-Craft Commuter.
Courtesy of Ed and Deborah Scott.
- Classic Race Boat Experience aboard Split Second for two.
Courtesy of Bill and Mary Jo Hutchens.
- 3-Night vacation stay at beautiful and relaxing Pajaro Dunes Condominium on the Monterey Coast. Sleeps four.
Courtesy of Barry and Jenny Ludwig.
- The Ultimate Almond Experience. Includes lunch served in the orchard and tour of WestWind Farms, followed by a visit to the Mariani Nut Company, concluding the evening with a private dinner at the Buckhorn Steakhouse for six couples.
Courtesy of Kirk Pumphrey.